The automatic pneumatic threader is composed of a structure made of stainless steel AISI 304 and Aluminum. It is equipped with barriers with optical sensor that firm the vial, preventing it from turning.
The closure is effected through a pneumatic adjustable head.
The automatic pneumatic tapping machine consists of:
Structure in stainless steel AISI 304 and Aluminum;
Custom-made headstock for customer cover;
Barrier meeting NR12 standards.
Electro-electronic panel, equipped with:
- Emergency switch, installed on the outside, which will switch off the control panel;
- Rotary disconnecting switch with locking device when open;
- Electrolytic copper bus with protection preventing accidental touches;
- Thermal circuit breakers dimensioned for each circuit with key actuation;
- Frequency Inverters and terminals;
- Cables dimensioned according to loads, insulation 750 V.